5 Kasım 2018 Pazartesi

Re:JOINT ROI

Firstly, let me identify myself without any intention of equivocation.I am Choi Kyung-jin, the wife of Late Jee Ick-Joo who was kidnapped and murdered 2yrs ago by rogue policemen of The Philippine National Police (PNP).Read More via the links below.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/multimedia/photo/10/18/18/the-pain-remains-memorial-service-for-jee-ick-joo

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/10/18/18/jee-ick-joo-kin-marks-korean-businessmans-death-anniversary

I have a legitimate business offer for you regarding some secret funds deposited by my late Husband somewhere in USA for a safe-keeping, totaling the sum of USD$150,000.000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Million United States Dollars Only).

These funds belong to my Late Husband who wanted to invest a large amount of funds in America before he was killed.I'm looking for a qualified foreign partnership, these funds has no such illegalities like drug trafficking, money laundering or any financial crime attached to it. If you feel disposed towards the solicited role, please indicate by prompt response, so that I may provide you further details of the transaction, and also let you know what will be coming to you as remuneration for your solicited role.After that we shall then come to an understanding concerning the prospective areas of investment that will be conducive for investors of foreign descent. Bear in mind however, that this is a legitimate transaction, and the only reason why strict privacy is advised, is as the result of restrictions of the Nepal/Korea regulations. I look forward to your prompt response(pkdeliver@inorbit.com)

Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly esteemed.

Regards

Choi Kyung-jin

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder